Crescent Choir Alto Ones; we sing we shout we scream and we're so fine we'll blind your eyes(: And most of all we love, we love singing. Our beloved Sec 4s:
1. Charlene Teh (SL)
2. Charlotte Goh (ASL)
3. Tabitha Gan
4. Toy Jia Ling
5. Lim Jia Ying
6. Brenda Ng
7. Pan Wen Jie
The Wacky Sec 3s:
1. Jollin Tan
2. Zhu Ying Ting
3. Ariel Guo
4. Yang Tian Tian
The Fun-loving Sec 2s:
1. April Loke
2. Joey Lee
The Amazing Sec 1s:
1. Grace Chong
2. Shannon Pow
3. Daphne Ling
4. Meenakshi
5. Andrea Nicole Ng
6. Ashley Chin
7. Salwa Barmaky
8. Claudia Chong
9. Ng See Min
10. Florence
- Monday Assembly: be at the hall or parade sq by 6.55am sharp.
-Punishments(approved by Mr Tan)
20 push-ups (guy's style - no bending knees) and 50 jumping jacks.
so don't be late(:
-those in the choir committee would need to do twice the amount of punishment
I know all of us must be feeling pretty upset about the Prague trip. I know how it feels like to have your hopes crushed, but we have to be strong! I hope that all of you, meaning the whole choir will not be too upset, and like what Juniper said, we cannot let this failed trip affect our singing and we should work hard for the upcoming events. Maybe we can go after all, or maybe not. No one knows yet. However, whatever the answer may be, we cannot let this affect us and we must do our best and show everyone, not just the school that we can do it. I believe that you guys have really improved and though there is still room for improvement, so keep up the good work, yeah?
Let us all be united together and stay strong, shall we? I know some of you have the misconception that the seniors and juniors cannot mix together, but I don't want anyone of you to feel that there is a barrier between the seniors and juniors. After all, we are all from the same choir, and that is what matters most.
Cheer up, ok! The exams are around the corner so study hard for them! Who knows, maybe a miracle may appear right before our eyes!